Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Off to Ghana for a visit

Sheryl and I are leaving for Accra tomorrow at 4:35pm and should arrive 7:35am on Friday morinig their time. They are 5 hours ahead of us so the trip is about 10 hours. We are Sooooooooo excited and will try to post a couple of time if possible. We will meet up with Julie on Saturday morning in Tamale. Should be interresting, adventurous, exciting, emotional and a great experience. I understand many of the people in the village are going to prepare ghanian food for us. Once again should be interresting. I figure if Julie can eat it I certainly can because she is much more fussy than Sheryl and I. In fact we'll probably like it.
If your reading the blog please comment even to say hi Julie loves to hear from you!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time on your trip - we can't wait to see lots of pictures. These will be some wonderful adventures to remember and I'm sure Julie will love having you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said before..better you and Sheryl...I could never do it...
    But I do miss and Love you Julie....
    Maybe next year Ray and I will come visit....
    On video...
    Have a wonderful visit...
    Love
    Cindy & Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip Gail and enjoy your visitors Julie! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete